We believe now is the time to pursue land and a building for Venue Church. We are excited about the huge 2020 vision God has given Venue for this next year. More lost people found, found people free and free people empowered. We believe the land and building that God has for us has been identified. We are believing for financial miracles to make this happen, but we also know that each of us has a financial part in this.
As you see in the above graphic, we need about $350k (according to the lending institution) to start this process. This may seem like a big number for a church our size, but when broken down into bite size chunks it becomes very doable. We have broken that number down into 90 small financial units of $25/week for 36 months. This is less than daily Starbucks stops or going out to lunch a couple times a week instead of packing. It is amazing to think that cutting out a couple of small meaningless purchases could lead to eternal impact & a permanent facility for our church.
We all know, it isn’t just about a building. It is about a place that changes hearts and lives, and breaks addictions. It’s about teaching families, saving marriages and equipping them to live as fully engaged followers of Jesus Christ. It’s about impacting our communities and outreaching to those places that need the life-giving message of Christ. It’s about community and the people that will leave our building to affect their work place, their families and friends forever.
There are things that God has put in the heart of Venue Church since it first started that that we can’t wait to get started in 2020!
The ONE “TAKE THE LAND” Goal:
1. Fulfill Enough Pledges To “Take The Land”! – $350k (In Pledges)
SECURE LOAN // FINALIZE ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS // GET APPROVALS FROM THE CITY // BEGIN PROJECT
Once we lock-in our pledges, we can start working toward finalizing the drawings, getting all the approvals from the city and working on the checklist from the financial institution to secure the loan. Then we can begin the renovations to get the space move-in ready. One thing to note is that the property owner has officially taken this property off of the market, but has agreed to sell to us when we are ready to move forward. The land is literally waiting for us to take.
NOTE: ALL PLEDGES NEED TO BE IN BY JANUARY 26TH 2020
HOW CAN YOU PARTNER WITH US TO REACH THIS GOAL?
- PRAY: Pray about what God would have you to give above your normal tithes and offerings. Then listen to what the answer is. Our goal is 90 small financial units of $25/week for 36 months. Though you can commit to half a unit, 1, 5 10 or as many units as you are able to give. We can all do something!
- CHOOSE HOW TO GIVE: You can give your gift as a one-time lump sum offering towards this campaign OR you can split it up into small chunks over 36 months (36 monthly recurring donations or 156 weekly donations).
– A. IN-PERSON at Venue Church
– B. ONLINE at: www.VenueChurchGiving.com
– C. TEXT TO GIVE by texting “VenueAvon” to the number “77977”
Thank You for partnering with the vision of Venue Church to reach OUR communities for Christ!
~Pastors Sean & Faith Alexander